Affiliate marketing is one of the hottest online business, even individuals could make money sitting from their home. A PC with Internet Connection and few knowledge about how to select and promote a product is well enough for affiliate marketing. Though, it looks like bread-n-butter, there are many successful affiliate marketers who are living life out of affiliate marketing. Basically, if you see all these affiliate marketers there will be one thing common. That’s bringing in more traffic which converts or buys the product from them. The intelligence of affiliate marketing comes there.
So understanding those practical ways of bringing traffic for making money is well enough for beginners that too without spending money. I assume you have setup an affiliate page on a target market.
The most simplest and oldest method of bringing targeted traffic to your affiliate page is Article Marketing. Till date, this method has valuable results and it works well. In terms of getting you visitors who are interested to buy products as well in terms of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- The more quality back links, your affiliate page gains SE’s authority, hence more natural traffic from SE’s esp. Google, Yahoo.
- There are tonnes of article submission site, search Google for “Article directory”, “article submission”, you will find many sites to freely distribute your articles.
- Don’t forget to add 1 or 2 links to your affiliate page from your article.
- Choosing the right keyword for your article is more important in order to drive SE’s traffic.
- Article marketing is free and your affiliate page gets traffic as long as your article is live online.
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
Forums are the best place to link your affiliate page. The advantage, you could easily add affiliate page links as well more “number of links”. It doesn’t takes time like article marketing where you have to write, submit article, wait for approval and then going live.
- I would suggest, every day write at least 4-6 forum posts and going forward, you could drive enough traffic to your affiliate page.
- All you have to do, find out the right forum which is closely related to your affiliate products and post threads. (don’t forget to add your link to signature).
With the increased number of bloggers and blogs, there are more chance for Internet marketers to inherit their benefits. Yes, that’s redirecting the traffic from other blogs. By leaving comments as well as the affiliate page URL, you could bring in visitors from other blogs.
- All you have to do, write useful comments which should stand out from rest of the commenter’s. This way, your comment gets attention and visitors will come to your site too.
- The early you leave a comment, chances of getting more traffic because your comments stands first !
- Write ~10 comments on related blogs every day, leaving your link.
Social Tools Marketing.
Its becoming famous that Social media tools Twitter and Facebook are playing a major role in Internet marketing. Getting networked with customers and people who have similar interest helps you to simply bring them to your affiliate page.
- I would suggest you to create a seperate account from Twitter and Facebook esp to promote your affiliate page.
- Build your network using tools like buzzom, tweetadder and have 1000’s of fans, promote your affiliate page periodically to them whenever there is an update.
- This way, you could simply bring targeted visitors to your affiliate site.
- Learn, how to utilize Social media to get traffic.
Finally saying, all these 4 marketing methods are simpler and easier provided you have patience 🙂 Yes, because it takes time and you need to work ! Affiliate marketing is not simple until you bring traffic. So work towards bringing traffic, you will automatically make money from your affiliate page. If you don’t want to follow all these ways, just use Google Adwords, YSM, Facebooks Ads etc.
That’s it, Good Luck 😉