Online shopping carts are great for business owners who have a lot of similar items. You do not have to spend anything to get a full, feature-rich shopping cart.
One of these open-source solutions should do the trick.
- Only a few steps separate you from having a fully integrated, fully functional shopping cart system on your site.
- You do not have to know HTML coding with Zeuscart, but you can tweak and customize your page to match your tastes.
- You can tag your products and organize them according to their popularity, maintain real-time inventory control, and highlight your featured products.
- The interface offers purchase-based suggestions and recommendations to your customers. You have unlimited categories and sub-categories at your disposal.
- Manage your catalog easily and effectively with the Magneto Community shopping cart.
- Multiple payment options are supported. Each facet is configurable to your store’s requirements.
- Customers have the option to download products directly from their account, ship to multiple addresses, and filter their personal search results.
- Each product that is placed into the site can have multiple images, perfect for clothing lines. You can easily offer coupons at a single store or at multiple stores. Your commerce site is search engine optimized.
- The developers of OSCommerce are continually striving to make their product better.
- This site uses basic HTML product descriptions and numerous forms of payment. There is support for shippable and downloadable products.
- The software itself is completely multilingual, offering English, German and Spanish by default. This shopping cart keeps track of varied statistics, highlighting them on the customer pages.
- OSCommerce offers an automated display of specials and draws the attention of visitors to the site. You can also create bestseller lists with OSCommerce.
- OpenCart has a host of features within its suite.
- It can handle multiple languages and currencies. Users can input their reviews and ratings.
- There is detailed back-end reporting so that store owners can get a well rounded idea of how well their store is doing. You have unlimited products and categories at your disposal.
- You can offer related products pages and information pages. You can sell either physical or downloadable products. Offer the latest featured products for the perusal of your visitor.
- You can also install Google Analytics on your site. After setting up this software, there is minimal effort needed to get it going.
- One complaint that customers have about shopping online is that they have to create an account to shop for their goods.
- With TomatoCart, users do not have to create accounts to purchase products. You can integrate many features into your shopping cart, including a newsletter, emails and wish lists.
- As a vendor, you can offer downloadable, virtual and simple products. You will receive support for your products and inventory control at the touch of a button.
- You can offer your customers suggestions, feature different products, cross-sell, and upsell all of the products within your site.
A great shopping cart system will save you time and money. It will generate more sales by automating the process of up selling and cross-selling your products.
It will keep your users informed by performing many auto-responder functions. The best shopping cart systems will offer a great community and support system for questions and concerns. Set up a feature-rich shopping cart system on your site, automate the process, and spend more time on vacation.
Take a look at below video which lists the top eCommerce platforms: